Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scratch Tickets

For the first time I am bringing someone else with me into the undercover world of random acts of kindness.  Since he needed a name too I have decided when he participates with me he will go by "Undercover Fox".

Since it was his first time participating I let him choose the gift - $2 scratch tickets.  After I put the tickets and notes together we set out to leave them for others as we went out about our morning activities.  Let's hope at least one recipient wins a few dollars!

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Undercover Ladybug and Undercover Fox,

Thank you for you're act of kindness! I stumbled upon one of the scratch tickets and actually won $2! I think what you guys are doing is really cool, it definitely brought a smile to my face. Thanks again :)