Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tree Ornaments

This time of year I just love selecting and purchasing ornaments for the Christmas tree.  As a tradition I buy an ornament every year for everyone around my Thanksgiving table.  Rather than attaching the ornament to a Christmas gift, by giving the ornaments out at Thanksgiving, everyone has a chance to enjoy them on their tree for the season.  

Just this week I went out to buy ornaments for some of the children of dear friends in my life.  After I had selected a special ornament for J&T, G&D and J&E, I picked out two extra to be my next random acts of kindness.  I hope they bring a smile to the faces of the finders and spread the joy of the season!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I found the ornament and I loved the idea so decided to pay it forward with my own ornament :)

Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

I found your silver ornament while visiting Newport the week before Christmas. It looked wonderful on my tree and I will always think of Newport and the kind person who made my trip even more memorable.