Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Holiday Goodies

I was in the store yesterday (October 20th) and saw the Christmas holiday decorations all around.  Thankfully I picked up any Halloween decorations I needed a while back!  I have a black cat that I adopted on Halloween two years ago so in a way this holiday fits me, and I like to put out pumpkins and decorations at home.  Of course I also wear the same costume each year when passing out candy....a ladybug of course! 

I picked up a few gifts for others including some decorative kitchen handtowels and some Halloween pencils.  I hope the finders enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you were at the Hyatt in Tampa. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

While celebrating our 7th anniversary, my husband and i came upon the green hand towels during our walk on the Marginal Way in Ogunquit, ME. Your random act of kindness truly warmed my heart. Thank you Undercover Ladybug! I promise to pay it forward!