Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bicycle Clips

Several years ago I was sent some information in the mail by a friend and the paperclip holding the materials together was shaped like a waving hand.  It was a bright yellow hand with rounded little fingers and something about it has always made me smile.  

It sits in my dish of paperclips, and although all it does is get in the way and have other regular paperclips get tangled in it, I just cannot part with it because it makes me smile.

I found some bicycle shaped clips the other day and with summer now here I thought they would be great not just for holding paperwork together but also as a bookmark for a lazy beach day of reading!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Found this adorable bicycle paper clip in the entryway of The Cider Press Restaurant in Wolfeboro. Thank you for you kindness Lady Bug, using as a bookmark, as a voracious reader can never have too many book marks! Thank you!

Nycteris said...

Thank you for the adorable yellow bicycle paper clip you left under a stone wall by Merrymeeting Lake! Wasn't I surprised to find this adorable little gift? Thank you, your project is so inspiring!
-Julia B.