Friday, October 18, 2013

Place Card Holders

Several months ago someone gave me a set of six place card holders that are different glass animals.  There is an owl, hedgehog, peacock, etc.  While I am not one to have dinner parties, I did love the set and use them to hold photos on my bedside table, notes on my desk and even recipe cards when I am in the kitchen.

   


This week while shopping I saw a few pumpkin place card holders that fit the season and caught my eye.  Hoping the finders enjoy them and find a way to put them to use holding something special.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found one of your treasures and LOVE both it and the idea! I was hoping it is ok if I pay it forward with your message and another from myself along with it? Your random act of kindness really made my week and inspired me to share that. Thank you either way!
- A happy finder

Undercover Ladybug said...

I am so happy to hear from you and to know finding an unexpected treat made you smile! If you are inspired to pay it forward then go for it! Have a great day and thanks for commenting!