Sunday, March 16, 2014

Flip Flops

While this winter has been a long one with seemingly endless cold and snow, spring and summer are coming!  I must admit that I do love the snow which I commonly refer to as sparkles from the sky!  However, I can do without the cold wind when I wait for the bus in the morning.

I so look forward to those lazy summer days when I can relax with a glass of wine, a good book, and a great view!  As you wait for the warm weather to arrive these flip flop wine charms can bring a smile.  :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! I found the box of wine glass markers last night at the Cafe Escadrille. I work there (Coat Room Attendant)and thought someone had left them behind by accident. I was delighted to find the "Pick Me Up" note. Such a wonderful gesture. I am not much of a drinker, so I hope you don't mind if I pass along the goodies. I will post the outcome. Thanks for making me smile!