Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tap Into Your Creativity

Recently when reading a home decorating magazine, I saw a design idea involving washi tape.  Having no idea what that was I turned to the internet and soon was watching multiple YouTube videos on all the ways it can be used to decorate pens, vases, cups, electronics, etc. 


Washi tape comes in endless colors and patterns and peels off as easily as it goes on so it does not damage anything it is attached to.  I have put it on pens, iPhone chargers, etc. and find those things so much more appealing with their fun new looks.  It has also helped me not overlook my chargers when packing up and leaving hotel rooms because they stand out. 

I have several rolls to leave for finders and hope they find creative ways to decorate their own possessions.

No comments: