Sunday, February 12, 2017

Fuzzy February

Recently I acquired a new camera lens made by Lensbaby bringing my total number of Lensbaby lenses to three.  As a hobbyist with my camera having a new lens means some enjoyable hours playing with what it can do and seeing if I can capture a few images worth saving.  As with any hobby, it is enjoyable to focus on something different than my everyday work and obligations.

This new lens, the Composer Pro II with Edge80 Optic, allows for slices of clarity within fields of blur.  On a recent walk through the Arnold Arboretum, I captured a few images of the beautiful landscape in the quiet season of winter. 

 

While there I also left a couple Valentine themed gifts.  While never a huge fan of the holiday I have always been a fan of the pink and red colors splashed in advertisements, flowers in the grocery store, and clothes in store window displays.  I put together a few gift bags with note pads and pens....
  ...and also some Valentine themed sets of washi tape to decorate all types of things (pens, vases, notebooks, charger plugs, etc.).
Over the past week I have continued to leave these sweet gifts at various locations hoping to have left them all for finders by the 14th.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that you are still plugging away on your random acts. it has been a while since I have checked in on your page. I hope that you are and wanted to let you know that your inspiration lives on. I have been using the managers at market basket to help me hand out random gift cards to unsuspecting shoppers. I hope that it has the same effect as you act has had on me. You once bought my family breakfast at the S&S in Cambridge and showed me the positive effect that random acts of kindness have. For that I am truly grateful.