Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Landing: A dog treat

I spent some time with a very dear friend on Friday night and he told me that he recently adopted a third dog from a shelter that rescues animals that have been abused.  He loves all of his animals and shows them kindness they might never have know had he not adopted them.  In honor of him, I thought my next anonymous kindness should benefit a pet.  I bought a few dog bones, attached a message and will be leaving them in areas I think dogs and their owners might find them.  Let's hope they make tails wag!

1 comment:

forest thru the trees said...

dear undercover ladybug,
Late this evening under a beautiful banana moon, I was walking through our favorite park with my doggy when we found your act of kindness bone. I want to tell you how this came at a time in our lives when cheering up really counts. We've been really down in the dumps and are grieving the recent loss of my mom and my dog was once belonged to her. We are happy playmates tonight thanks to you. Much love goin your way
from Deb and Dr. Watson