Friday, July 15, 2011

Landings: Keeping the Kindness Flowing

I am heading out of town for the weekend and thought I would prepare some Ladybug gifts to leave along the way.

If you have arrived to this blog for the first time, you should know it is dedicated to anonymous acts of kindness.  It is my hope that these simple small kindnesses with brighten the day of someone else and inspire them to to be kind to others.  If you have found a gift I would love for you to comment on a post.

For this weekend I have a few gifts.  First is another dog bone.  Pets are such comforts to so many people that who could not love a gift that is for a beloved dog!  Second, is a $5 Dunkin' Donuts gift card.  Since I will be driving late and likely stopping into a DD, I thought someone else might like a free cup from an anonymous stranger.



Third are some page clips for a book lover.  While I do have an electronic reader, there is nothing better than an actual paper book for a summer day.  

Fourth, is a Polly Pocket toy for a little girl.  This will be the hardest one to find an appropriate spot to leave for a finder!  

Fifth and finally I have another inspiring magnet that says "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!  Live the life you've imagined."  This might be found by someone at just the right moment to make a difference in their life.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Undercover Ladybug,
Just wanted to let you know your anonymous act of kindness was greatly appreciated!! I truly do have a blessed life, but yesterday was an unusually down day for me and I had just had along evening at work(12mn), when I came out to find your note and the inspirational magnet. Just wanted to say keep up your mission it has been and will be a tremendous blessing to many!! I leave you with one of my favorite verses, Luke 6:38!!
Blessings<3<3

Anonymous said...

I found the magnet this morning at work - what a wonderful idea! I'll be sure to pay it forward.