Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Scratch Tickets

I keep a box at home for this Undercover Ladybug project, and I fill it with gifts, ribbons, markers, and all the items I need to create and label my little gifts.  When looking through the box this morning I noticed I had three scratch tickets.  Since today is Mother's Day I thought they would make the perfect small gift to leave in a few different restaurants to be found by a Mom or maybe a child who will give it to a Mom. Good luck to the finders!

  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a 34 year old mother to 2 wonderful little girls. I found your scratch ticket at Not Your Average Joe's restaurant in Burlington when dinning with my girls, mother, grandmother and some other relatives on Mother's Day. I was quite surprised to find the scratch ticket sitting on the bathroom counter! I let my 2 year old help me scratch it and we won $2! However, the prospect of winning some money is not what excited me…I felt honored to be the recipient of this random act of kindness! It got me thinking about what I would like to do to "pay it forward" I found myself searching the web for ideas. I would like for my children to understand the importance of doing nice things for others. We may drop off some food at our local shelter, buy someone a cup of coffee or visit a nursing home with our Boston Terrier. Thanks for giving me the incentive to provide someone else with a little bit of hope and happiness. You must be a wonderful person to have started this endeavor!

Undercover Ladybug said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. They mean the world to me. I am happy to know the kindness will continue forward with you!