Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kleenex Packets

Sometimes I just don't know where the time goes!  It has been weeks since my last post and I have been gathering up so many small gifts as I have been traveling around.  Finally I have found some time today to pull together a few items.  I have so missed leaving any gifts lately as I find being able to do so just brightens my spirit all day!

Over the past month I have been on six plane flights.  Anytime I fly I try to take precautions to avoid  the cold bugs going around this time of year.  One staple in my carry-on is a pack of tissues.  Lately I have noticed more and more fancy and decorated tissue boxes and packets.  I picked up a few packages for myself and three to give away.

Hope the finders avoid a cold but catch the spirit of being kind to others!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister and I picked one of these up yesterday! One of my teachers a few years ago had everyone in the class do a random act of kindness and then write about it. I was so excited to read your note, it really did inspire and remind me how contagious a small, nice thing can be. Thanks! (: